Hosting unique community wide events is one way the Berrien County Chamber of Commerce works to increase tourism as well as boost the local economy. There are a variety of ways your business can become involved in each of these events.
- Cotton Blossom Roundup Rodeo (March)
- Ray City Plow Days (March)
- Independence Day Festivities in each town (July)
- Berrien County Harvest Festival (September)
- Trick or Treat on the Square (October)
- Alapaha Station Celebration (November)
- Nashville South Jams (November)
- Shop Small Saturday (November)
- Christmas Parade and Snow in the Park (December)
The Chamber also hosts member exclusive events like the Annual Chamber Awards Banquet, Administrative Professionals Luncheon and Business after Hours events.